Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 30, 2008

LIFE

Well I haven't posted for a while but I don't have too many pictures so I didn't want to post! I still need to take some pic's so you can all see my classroom! I totally LOVE teaching it's the best job ever! I even got my first paycheck on Friday and it really was the biggest one I've ever gotten! Bruce started back to school this week! He's not happy at all! All I have to say is that I"m glad I'm finished!!! Well I'll post some pictures when I get some! ;)

2 comments:

The Frei's said...

HI!!! Wow that is awesome that you are teaching! I totally admire teachers. I was a substitute teacher last year and I respect teachers so much now! I'm glad we have a way to keep in touch now!

Analee said...

okay! at least dixie lets you graduate without passing the praxis...SUU requires students to pass it the semester before practicums (that would be in the spring) so if I have to retake it then I have only 1 more try. Good luck to you next time you take it!!